Today we completed a tile roof restoration at Helensvale on the northern end of the Gold Coast.
We did the following as part of the restoration process:
- Changed 80x broken roof tiles
- Replaced 1x broken barge cap
- Installed valley clips to valley tiles
- Pressure cleaned roof area
- Repointed all ridge caps
- Applied a coat of roofing primer to entire roof area
- Applied two coats of roofing membrane in 'Heritage Red'
Be sure to check out the video and see the process of how the roofing membrane is applied using an airless spray gun for a superb finish!