We had a customer today who required tile roof repairs to stop water entering their roof cavity. They had water damage to their ceiling that was being caused by numerous factors - broken tiles, cracks in ridge capping mortar and poorly installed whirly birds.
We undertook repairs to rectify these issues and also carried out some maintenance works, so that the roof will remain structural and watertight for many more years to come. Just like a car, you do need to service and maintain your roof every 5 - 10 years. It is a small price to pay to be guaranteed your roof is in good working order and protecting your biggest asset - you and your home!
We undertook the following roof repair works:
- Removed and replaced 26 x broken roof tiles
- Removed and replaced 2x broken barge caps
- Repointed all ridge caps using flexible pointing mortar
- Inserted weep holes in ridge capping to allow for water drainage
- Removed existing whirly birds and supplied and installed 2x new whirly birds
- Supplied and installed 5m of wakeflex to flashing
If you are in the Gold Coast or Brisbane area and are looking for a free quote and roof inspection, contact us today!