Replacing a metal roof as a result from storm damage
We have just completed a complete roof replacement at Bonogin, on the Gold Coast. The property is surrounded by trees and forest and unfortunately trees fell on the house roof and verandah, crushing the structure. Working closely with local Gold Coast Builder Coastal Vision Constructions we set out to have the homes roof and structure back to its existing condition so there is minimal disruption for the home owners.
The process for the roof replacement was:
- Erected approximately 60Lm of safety edge protection to comply with BSA standards
- Removed existing damaged roof sheets, approximately 240m2 in total
- Supplied and installed new batons where required
- Supplied and installed anticon blanket to act as a heavy duty sarking to stop any moisture in the roof
- Supplied and installed new colorbond 'Monument' corrugated roof sheets which were supplied by our metal supplier Metroll
- Supplied and installed new 'Monument' flashings, capping, fittings and fixtures
- Supplied and installed 2x new colour matched whirly birds in the Colorbond colour 'Monument'
If you are interested in a quote to replace your existing roof, or an extensions, do not hesitate to contact us today for a free no obligation quote.