We recently replaced a house roof with Colorbond's 'Monument' corrugated roof sheeting. The roof had been hail damaged and hail dents were obvious on the roof sheets. You can read about the effects of hail on Colorbond roofing here.
As part of the roof replacement works, we:
- Setup safety scaffolding to ensure WHS practices were followed
- Removed all roof sheets, flashings and cappings
- Installed new roof sheets, flashings, cappings, screws, dektites and fixings
- New anticon sarking was installed which acts as a barrier in your roof cavity for moisture and acts like insulation
- New skylights were also installed
- two whirly birds were installed to assist with ventilation
If you wanted to read more about the use of Colorbond and Zincalume as a roofing product, click here. You can read about the benefits and the products advantages here. If you have been thinking about replacing your roof, or even a shed roof or extension why not contact us for a free no obligation quote? We would be happy to assist you in advising the best roofing product as well as colour for your project.