Roof Restoration in Torres Blue at Banora Point
Today we completed a roof restoration at Banora Point in the Tweed area.
The customer wanted to renew the look of their house and choose a completely different colour scheme. The colour they chose was Shieldcoa's Torres Blue.
We changed 10x broken tiles on the roof, then high pressure cleaned the entire roof area. The ridge caps and the pointing mortar was in good condition, so we did not repoint the ridge caps. We then applied one coat of primer, which you can see is the white product being applied to the red tiles below. We then applied two coats of roofing membrane in 'Torres Blue'.
Grey colour matched whirly birds
Today Master Roofing installed three colour matched whirly birds to a roof at Robina. Due to the size of the home, three whirly birds were required to give optimum ventilation to the roof cavity. If you are interested in finding out more about whirly birds and their benefit to your homes roof, contact us today.
colour matched gutter guard and black roof restoration
We recently completed some major roof repair and restoration works at Mudgeeraba on the Gold Coast. The roof issues that the customer had were:
- Holes in the sarking, causing roof leaks in those areas
- They wanted to change the roof colour to black
- They wanted to install gutter guard leaf shield to stop any leaf litter clogging their gutters and valleys
Here is the work we undertook to rectify the issues:
Replaced all damaged sections of sarking
- Removed all roof tiles above the affected areas
- Disconnected all original tile clips over these areas
- Removed roof battens above these areas
- Cut out and replaced damaged sarking with new heavy duty sarking, taped all joins
- Relaid timber battens and replaced found rotten ones
- Relaid roof tiles and supplied and installed new tile clips
Tile Roof Restoration
- Replaced broken tiles
- High pressure cleaned entire roof area
- Rebed ridge caps where needed
- Repointed all ridge caps using flexible pointing mortar
- Applied one coat of Shieldcoat primer using an airless spray gun
- Applied two coats of Shieldcoat roofing membrane using an airless spray gun
Painted all gutter and fascia using Shieldcoat paint
Installation of Gutter Guard
- Supplied and installed gutter guard to entire gutter area and valleys, approx 120Lm using Leaf Shield Gutter Protection.
Whirly Bird & Gutter works
Today we carried out repairs to a home in Banora Point. The gutter at the front of the home was not sitting correctly, affecting the fall of the gutter and therefore how the water drained to the downpipe. We replaced a section of this gutter and replaced the downpipe to rectify the issue. We then also installed a new wh