Another "Roof Restoration" is completed at Birkdale in Brisbane with yet another very satisfied customer.
This 80's period home has undergone the complete "Tile Roof Restoration" giving the whole house a facelift.
The following steps were undertaken to restore this roof to its former glory:
- 35 broken and chipped tiles were replaced
- The roof was pressure cleaned @ 4000psi
- All ridge caps were re-bedded and pointed
- One coat of sealer was applied to the entire roof area
- two coats of the roofing membrane were applied in the colour " heritage red".
MRA has started a new "Roof Restoration" @ eight mile plains in Brisbane QLD this roof will have the following steps completed.
Change 30 broken/chipped tiles
All the ridge caps re-bedded & re-pointed
One coat of sealer/primer applied
Two coats of roof membrane applied
Final colour is TILE TERRACOTTA