Insurance Roofing Works
Master Roofing is the preferred contractor for several nationwide insurance builders. As their preferred contractor we are enlisted to return customers roofs to their previous state before their insurance claim.
Often we see storm or hail damage on customers roofs, where roof tiles and ridge capping mortar is chipped, whirly birds are dinged and metal roof sheets are hail damaged.
We understand the inconvenience or repair works and the frustrations when dealing with an insurance claim and aim to complete the required works with minimal disruption to your everyday life.
We have been the preferred roofing trade in several natural disaster events. We have travelled from Coffs Harbour to Brisbane and west to Oakey and Stanthorpe to work for leading Insurance Builders as their preferred roofing company.
Recent storm events we have attended to:
- Grafton. November 2017 hail storm
- Northern NSW. November 2017 hail storm
- Oakey/Toowoomba. November 2015 hail storm
- Ipswich/Fernvale. November 2015 hail storm
- Stanthorpe. November 2015 hail storm
- Brisbane, November 2014 hail storm
- Coffs Harbour, November 2013 hail storm
- Byron Bay, October 2013 hail storm
- Western suburbs of Brisbane, November 2012 hail storm
Whilst attending to the Coffs Harbour hail storm, we completed the following in the six months that we worked to reinstate roofs to their pre-existing state:
If you would like to know more about Master Roofing and the storm insurance works we complete, please contact us.
Recent Insurance Damage & Works